Team Nova - Cubelands, Minecraft, and Terraria Griefing
Welcome to Team Nova.
We grief Terraria, Cubelands, and Minecraft servers.
We suggest you register.

~JBoughter & TheEpicTimes

Team Nova - Cubelands, Minecraft, and Terraria Griefing

Welcome to Team Nova's forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Easy server to grief, mc.mcmedievil.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxman

PostSubject: Easy server to grief, mc.mcmedievil.com   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Yeah this server thinks they are all good at grief protection and ****, but they are not. Im quite angry with them because i got banned for killing one of the admins legitly after i donated money. the IP is mc.mcmedievil.com if you decide to take this up, and please do, you will need to act fast. their no cheat does not work right now and will be down for awhile. Once you login do /warp safe and you go to a no pvp world. there is no way to protect your stuff there, other than using a res, which most people do not do. If i knew the coords of my old house i would give you them because theres a shitload of maxed diamond stuff there that could be of use. if you want to use lava in that world you must put it in a dispenser first and then shoot it out, same for setting stuff on fire, although fire wont spread. Also they have bigbrother here so you will need to completaly remove a house if you start griefing it, if the entire house is gone they wont know where to check for the grief. Please take this up it would bring grate joy to me to see it. and if you dont do it for everything already please make a video of it for youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Easy server to grief, mc.mcmedievil.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1